The summer chapter meeting will take place on July 24, 2015, in Norfolk, Virginia. The agenda will include a visit to the libraries of Old Dominion University, a Digital Humanities workshop, and a tour of the Chrysler Museum and libraries.
For those who plan on arriving on July 23rd, there will be reduced rate overnight stay options at the Spring Hill Suites on the ODU campus in Norfolk.
Please complete the RSVP form by July 1st if you are interested in joining us.
- 9am – 10am: Breakfast (Hofheimer Art Library Conference Room, Rm. 2008B)
- 10 – 11:15am: Tours of Hofheimer and Chrysler libraries (Barry Art Bldg.; 4600 Monarch Way)
- 11:15am – 12pm: Workshop on Digital Humanities Tools for Art Librarians (Hixon Art Studio art history lecture room or BAB Rm. 3007)
- 12 – 1:30pm: Lunch (participants on their own)
- 1 – 2pm: Business meeting (Hixon Art Studio art history lecture room or BAB Rm. 3007)
- 2 – approx. 2:20pm: Travel to Chrysler Museum
- 2:20- approx. 3:20pm: Chrysler Museum Tour